A Windows Console program designed to simplify find and replace text changes in sets of Microsoft Visual Studio Project files or files organised in directory trees. Primarily designed for programmers - who want to change class, function or identity names in many source files; and web designers - so that they can automate coordinated changes to the many files comprising large websites.
FR allows you to:-
* search case sensitively or insensitively,
* search for whole word or partial matches,
* search and replace control characters and non ASCII characters using Escape Sequences,
* search and replace in both text and (some) binary files,
* include subdirectories in the search,
* use @File lists containing multiple find/replace pairs,
* parse Microsoft Visual Studio Project Files to find target files,
* show changed lines and corresponding line numbers,
* specify target files with multiple wild carded pathnames, or
* use @File lists of target files (with wild carded pathnames for both the @Files and the individual file paths given in the @Files), and
* run a TEST mode check to list the files that will be affected.
* function as just a text FIND utility.
txTools FREE Command-line text-processing tools for file comparison, integrity checking, sorting, searching, and odd text transformations. VERY cross-platform. Download
CLIG FREE CLIG - Command Line Interface Generator Clig is a code generator for several programming languages that allows you easy creation of command line parsers. Including a GUI and Command Line tool. Download