FR Command Line Text Find and Replace is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-11-10. The program can be installed on MS-DOS, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
A Windows Console program designed to simplify find and replace text changes in sets of Microsoft Visual Studio Project files or files organised in directory trees. Primarily designed for programmers - who want to change class, function or identity names in many source files; and web designers - so that they can automate coordinated changes to the many files comprising large websites.
FR allows you to:-
* search case sensitively or insensitively,
* search for whole word or partial matches,
* search and replace control characters and non ASCII characters using Escape Sequences,
* search and replace in both text and (some) binary files,
* include subdirectories in the search,
* use @File lists containing multiple find/replace pairs,
* parse Microsoft Visual Studio Project Files to find target files,
* show changed lines and corresponding line numbers,
* specify target files with multiple wild carded pathnames, or
* use @File lists of target files (with wild carded pathnames for both the @Files and the individual file paths given in the @Files), and
* run a TEST mode check to list the files that will be affected.
* function as just a text FIND utility.
FR Command Line Text Find and Replace (version 1.12) has a file size of 32.39 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 231 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.